Thursday, July 7, 2011



New Orleans
Acrylic and Puff Paint

Currently, I am training some one to do my job at another store. I stay busy enough on my own without the trainee questioning things that frankly we just dont question, we just do. There is a lot to accomplish, deadlines to meet, phones to answer, customers to smile at, and co-workers to get along with. Yesterday, while teaching the new trainee I expressed that I like to eat lunch alone and take a thirty minute breather from all the above. The next comment out of her mouth was "Okay, can I eat with you?"
The lunch topic consisted of how awful marriage can be and the pressure to get married in conservative little old Alabama. I guess the peer pressure has gotten to me because I want to be in love, be married, and have a partner to go through life with. I guess I am a silly little conservative.

No comments:

Post a Comment