Sunday, April 18, 2010


"Toucan"
Oil pastel

A few weeks ago my beautiful, younger sister called me and said "I am engaged!" I was taken aback and for a short while thought it was a joke. After speaking with my dad and hearing the whole story, I found out it was true. He had asked his permission, bought a huge ring, proposed in the Cayman Islands, and recorded the whole thing on video.
A few days later our families got together for a toasting, engagement party, and I got introduced as "our other daughter, Laura's sister." --League of their Own

2 comments:

  1. Like the Bird picture!!! Matt and I just had a fire damage in our place and are so thankful our Toe picture is ok!! And miss toe herself of course

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Toucan. I'm an Art teacher and it reminds me of something I got my Students to do one time, only in oil pastals.
    Love your profile it reminds me of my Son... this to shall pass. left you a Mess on Face Book too :))
    I see you have not left much on hear lately... me too.
    Life gets in the way. But I LOVE it that way :D

    ReplyDelete